Sunday, October 19, 2008

This weekend

This weekend was very eventful! We celebrated my mother's wedding. Although it has been a very long process in order to get to this point, I was happy that the wedding was this past weekend. We had a great time. The food was amazing, the music was great, and the all the guests looked gorgeous! My mother looked like a princess. I will see you all in class! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

process- something that takes many steps to complete
wedding- a celebration in which 2 people make a life long commitment to one another
guests- people who come to a party
music- different beats that come together to make nice sounds
weekend- two consecutive days in which most people are off from school/work
enjoy- to like to do something

1. To plan a party is a long _________.
2. The groom and bride looked beautiful at their __________.
3. All the _______ brought gifts for the bride and groom.
4. Their was a variety of ______ at the wedding; all the guests were dancing.
5. I get to rest on the upcoming _________.
6. I hope you ________ yourselves at the wedding!

Most letters in a sentence are lower case unless they are proper nouns. For example, my name Lanna or the White House. Study the paragraph above and put all the uppercase letters and/or proper nouns lowercase and let someone else revise your writing to make it grammatically correct.

1 comment:

Teacher: Jackie said...

Interesting news!I bet she was very happy. Congratulations!